Protéines France brings together the major French players in the field of plant-based and alternative proteins : companies, cooperatives, innovation and research centers ...
Protéines France's members represent the entire value chain: from feedstock production (cereal crops, oilseed crops, pulses, insects, algae, yeasts ...) to their transformation into ingredients and finished goods as well as distribution.
All are driven by a common ambition: speed up the development of the sector and make France a leader in plant-based and alternative proteins.
- Our positioning is unique: we bring together organisations active across the entire value chain, from feedstock production to end-products commercialisation. Furthermore, plant-based and alternative proteins are the core business of our Association.
- Together, we are stronger: by pooling our resources and our actions together, we work faster and more effectively for the development of the sector.
- Our network: gathering together the major players, we facilitate connections and direct contacts. We have also developed several partnerships with other stakeholders active in the protein field.
- Connections with French decision makers: since 2016, we have built close connections with the French State - especially through a joint commitment to make France a world leader in proteins.
- Recognition: Protein France is recognised and identified by decision makers, enterprises and stakeholders as the association gathering together the major players of plant-based and alternative proteins.