Founded in 2017, Protéines France is the French consortium of enterprises whose ambition is to federate and catalyse the development of plant-based and alternative proteins.
Protéines France aims to speed up the development of the plant-based and alternative protein sector in order to make France a world leader in this field.
Speed up the development of the protein sector.
- Catalyse the development of the sector in France
- Enable the creation of added value in France while strengthening the protein security of the country
- Gather all actors according to shared priorities
- Better valorise proteins in numerous applications ranging from ingredients dedicated to the nutrition and the health of humans, pets and livestock to biobased products for various sectors such as chemicals, materials...
Protéines France gathers all actors according to share development priorities.
- Ease the development and public support of innovation projects on the value chain: from renewable resources production to the development of new solutions
- Facilitate investment in industrial plants that contribute to job creations and market growth
- Encourage the creation and development of start-up likely to develop breakthrough innovations
- Support communication and information related to market introduction of innovative products, in a stable regulatory framework
Protéines France brings together : ADISSEO, AGRIODOR, ALGAMA, ARBIOM, AVRIL, FERMENTALG, GROUPEMENT LES MOUSQUETAIRES, HERTA, LESAFFRE, LES NOUVEAUX FERMIERS, LIDEA SEEDS, LIMAGRAIN, NESTLE, NXTFOOD, NUTRITION & SANTE, POITTEMILL, PURATOS, SAATBAU, SOUFFLET, TEREOS, ROQUETTE, ROYAL CANIN, TRIBALLAT NOYAL, VIA VEGETALE, VIVESCIA, et ŸNSECT.
The association is coordinated by IAR, the French Bioeconomy Cluster.